Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Blogging Break?

Hi Everyone,

As you may have noticed, I have taken a break from blogging over the past month or so. It is not that I have not been thinking of things to write about or have not been doing anything. Just that I have been working hard on my next big project!

Within the next week I expect to unvail a new, all in one, website and blog. Actually, it will be 2 blogs and a website all in one. I KNOW.....CRAZY!

And, one of the blogs will require me posting EVERY SINGLE DAY! Probably crazy for trying this......but that's just how I roll! The other blog will be my real estate blog.

The new site will be a Wordpress site. All of my old domain names will still work, but they will point to the new site and my existing blog and website will no longer be used by me.

So, are you wanting a little hint as to what I am moving towards???

The photo below will give an indication. This is not an original idea by me, others have done this in other parts of the country with great success, and even locally a few have tried but have never kept up on the daily posting that is required.




So, that's all you get for now. But please be on the lookout for the new website! Ooops, almost forgot to mention.......there will also be a Facebook page for this as well! Be sure to look for it and click "Like". Within a couple of days all of this will be up and running.

No comments:

Website Hit Counters